To our amazing clients
We would like to thank you all so much for your patience during these very challenging times and we hope that you and your families are keeping well and safe.
We are working very very hard on preparing to open the salon on July 4th 2020 at the earliest.
Safety and social distancing measures will have an impact on how we will be operating the salon and appointment availability.
(As the government hasn’t issued and guidelines yet, the following is subject to change.)
Below is how we will work from now…
• We will prioritise any appointments that were cancelled as a result of lock-down.
• All appointments will need to be made by email, text or phone, as all online bookings will be disabled at this time. Please call/text: 01536 512859 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you CANNOT make your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours before your scheduled time. This is very important especially as we are trying our very best to get everyone in for an appointment and it gives us time to get someone else in.
• We are extending our opening times for the first few weeks of re-opening to accommodate everyone.
• Consultation forms will be sent out to everyone prior to appointments via email and must be completed and sent back before your visit.
• One client per stylist (please do not attend with another person).
What we will need you to do…
• Clients will be asked to NOT enter the salon unless authorised to do so. We ask all clients to wait in cars or outside until our front of house team text or phone you to come in.
• Face masks must be worn before entering the salon. We will provide these in a box outside the door.
• We will take everyone’s temperature on arrival. If you have a temperature we won’t be able to do your hair and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Hand sanitation stations will be available in salon and must be used on arrival and departure.
• We also ask you to take care of personal belongings by bringing a large bag to store any items of clothing (i.e coats and bags) as our team members won’t be able to help with this.
• All magazines will be removed from the salon and we kindly ask you not to bring any of your own.
• We won’t be offering any refreshments but you can bring your own.
• All in-salon products will still be available to purchase but will be handled by team members only.
What our team will be doing:
• We will be providing all our team with suitable PPE and screens will be placed between each section of the salon including the reception area.
• Disposable gowns and capes will be used for your visit.
• All equipment will be sterilised with Barbicide and will not be shared between stylists.
• All salon chairs will be cleaned and sterilised after each use.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.