To our amazing clients
We would like to thank you all so much for your patience during these very challenging times and we hope that you and your families are keeping well and safe.
Safety and social distancing measures will have an impact on how we will be operating the salon and appointment availability.
Below is how we will work from now…
- All clients that haven’t been into the salon for a colour service will be asked to come in for a consultation and a skin test at least 48 hours prior to any colour service carried out. We will also ask for a deposit to secure any colour service appointment.
- The reservation fee will be deducted against your salon visit but is non-refundable for no shows. You can reschedule your appointment 24 hours prior to your visit.
- All appointments will need to be made by email, text or phone, as all online bookings will be disabled at this time. Please call/text: 01536 512859or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you CANNOT make your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours before your scheduled time. This is very important especially as we are trying our very best to get everyone in for an appointment and it gives us time to get someone else in.
- We kindly ask you to arrive on time.
- One client per stylist (please do not attend with another person unless necessary)
What we will need you to do…
- Clients will be asked to NOT enter the salon unless authorised to do so.
- Before you enter we ask you to scan the QR code with your NHS covid-19 App to check-in.
- Face masks MUST be worn before entering the salon.
- We will take everyone’s temperature on arrival. If you have a temperature we won’t be able to do your hair and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available in salon and must be used on arrival and departure.
- We also ask you to take care of personal belongings by bringing a large bag to store any items of clothing (i.e coats and bags) as our team members won’t be able to help with this.
- All magazines will be removed from the salon and we kindly ask you not to bring any of your own.
- We will be offering refreshments in disposable cups
- All in-salon products will still be available to purchase but will be handled by team members only.
What our team will be doing:
- We will be providing all our team with suitable PPE and screens will be placed between each section of the salon including the reception area.
- Laundered Towel and Gowns will be used during your visit for each client.
- All equipment will be sterilised with Barbicide and will not be shared between stylists.
- All salon chairs will be cleaned and sterilised after each use.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.